aidylnegoy - keeping dreams alive
Photobucket


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

AidylNegoyâ„¢
16 August 2005
Been through much more than most couples, which is probably why they are in love much more than most couples
Dream of a life of bliss the way He likes it


aidyl.

Lydia
16 April 1986
B. Sc. Business
Professional "life-is-great" announcer
Dreams of the day no one in the world dies for free


negoy.

Yogi
16 December 1982
B. Sc. Banking & Finance
Full-time admirer of the sky
Dreams of the day he can stop lookin' up at the sky and start lookin' down from it


dream quote.

"Go ahead and pursue your dream, I'll wait for you."


events.

  • Dec 16 '09 - Yogen's 27th!
  • Dec 25 '09 - AidylNegoy celebrate Christmas Down Under!
  • Jan 1 '10 - AidylNegoy celebrate New Year's Down Under!
  • Feb 14 '10 - V-Day!
  • Feb 17 '10 - AidylNegoy bring Mama & Yeye around Perth!
  • Apr 16 '10 - Lydia's 24th!
  • Aug 16 '10 - AidylNegoy's 5th!



  • Tuesday, September 26, 2006

    It is finally here.

    The YouTube video of me bein' killed by my assasin at Tampines Stadium.

    And once again, i say to Adrian Mah, with the passion of a drink-spiked geek with visceral convictions hurlin' Hokkien expletives at his traitors (Zenn, u're not forgiven either)..

    ADRIAN YOU BIATCH!


    [excerpts from Ah Hock's blog, with the video at the end]

    So basically I interrupted my tale of watery warfare at Borders where Cakes and I met up with my target Yogi. After somewhat convincing him (his girlfriend was too paranoid and rightly so) that I posed no threat, we went to Far East for dinner.

    When we made it to the overhead bridge I realised that in the excitement that I'd accidentally shoplifted a copy of EGM but have since gone back and paid for it.

    We had dinner and discussed several ways to nab our prey. I bluffed (lied is such a strong word) that my target was a fella named MOBY who lived in ANG MO KIO and studied in NUS. I was even prepared to create a fake target card but turns out I didn't need to.

    So we sat there brainstorming and we came up with several schemes that had a pretty good chance of working. I won't reveal any here though. We'll need em in the next round.

    My cunning and devious plan was to set Yogi up by going with him to "help" him with his target thereby getting my current and future targets all within spitting distance of each other.
    If executed properly, my plan would result in a...

    DOUBLE KILL!

    I would wait until Yogi was about to cap his target when I would then sneakily shoot him and then his target in quick succession!

    The only problem was both of us were too tired to do the planned assassination that saturday. We planned to meet again but things just draaaaagged on and I realised that I was in two minds about going through with it.

    I could, on the one hand, be the cold blooded, ghost faced killah and stab Yogi in the back and yank his kill right out from under him, right after offing him no less.

    Or I could be nice.

    Now Yogi, he's a nice guy. I'd only just met him but I could tell. And after talking with him, I could also tell that he was really looking forward to his first kill. You could tell from the way his eyes lit up when he described how he wanted to see the expression on his target's face when she went down.

    Now I didn't want to see the expression on his face when I shot him in the back.

    So I decided to let things slide, I didn't arrange for another meet up to stake out his targets house. I figured I'd let him get his first kill then I'd go in with all guns blazing squirting... I felt I could live with that.

    But then days passed... what was going on! There were only a few more days till the end of the contest! He hadn't made a move!

    Left with no choice, the night before the end of the game, five hours to be exact, I gave Yogi a call.

    He said he hadn't made a kill and that he wasn't going to. I said I hadn't made a kill either. We arranged to have coffee the next day, after the end of the game. I casually asked where he was. He said he was going for training. AND THAT WAS HIS UNDOING!
    I already knew he was in floorball and having found the SIM floorball blog I knew their training was at Tampines Sports Center. I went to their blog to check and I confirmed they were having training at 7pm at Tampines.

    I grabbed my syringe and jumped in my sisters car (mine was in for repairs, along with my trusty yellow and orange squirt gun). Everything was pretty last minute so I called Zenn while I was speeding down the PIE. It was already seven. I needed someone to film it so I could show my friends who wanted to watch as well as get in to the next round for free. I also didn't really have a plan of attack, having not recced the place so I figured it would be good to have a friend around. But mainly because I hadn't seen Zenn for ages so this was a good excuse to drag her out. Thanks Zenn! Couldn't have done it without you!

    So we get there and I'm starting to panic. Its almost eight. What if I can't get there in time? What if they're already gone? But I hear the distinct sound of sticks on concrete and we walk towards it like moths to a flame, in the most discreet way possible of course. But then I notice something funny about the way the people are moving on the court. Its too smooth... too graceful... Dammit! They're on blades! Its roller hockey!

    So we backtrack and head toward the sports complex where Zenn used to play badminton. Lucky me. I think she's the only friend I have who is really familiar with the area.
    So we get there and peer in the only entrance/exit. Yogi is doomed.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    I see him and his floorballing buddies training at the end of the hall. There is only one entrance and exit but if I go in for a direct kill there's a chance he'll see me and get around me and out the door. I dunno much about the rules but there's no way I was going to have Zenn tackle him while he went for the only exit.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

    So we play the waiting game. The waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting game. We start at about eight and we just sit outside the doors and chat while Yogi trains away. I've got my syringe half out of my pocket at all times in case he comes out for a drink or something and sees me. But he doesn't.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Zenn gets hungry and wants MacDonalds. Who ever heard of people on stakeouts going for maccers right in the middle of everything. But I'm getting a bit restless and I can't starve the poor girl so we trot over to Macky Dees which is just around the corner. They're still not out by the time we get back and I'm about THIS close to just storming in to kill him. But then people start trickling out and when we peer in we can see them packing up the training equipment.
    I get ready and Zenn gets the camera out and... well... see for yourselves.

    Camerawoman, commentator and assassin-assistant Zenn presents...
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us







    Once again, i say..

    ADRIAN YOU BIATCH!


    9:35 AM